1. Hibernate saving User model to Postgres stackoverflow.com
I'm using Postgres via Hibernate (annotations), but it seems to be falling over dealing with a User object:
2. Triggers vs. JPA @PrePresit for creation and update timestamps pros and cons stackoverflow.com
I am building a new web app and I am using Spring, JPA/Hibernate, and Postgres. Some of my tables have creation_ts and lastupdate_ts columns which are timestamp columns that track when ...
3. Update Table with Hibernate Problem stackoverflow.com
I'm not able to update a table with Hibernate. The table is created with the following statement and stored in a PostgreSQL Database.
4. redundant data in update statement stackoverflow.com
Hibernate generates UPDATE statements, which include all columns, regardless of whether I'm changing the value in that columns, eg:
which issues this UPDATE statement:
5. PostgreSQL updating oid content by chunks. forum.hibernate.org
LargeObject largeObject = largeObjectManager.Open(fileId, LargeObjectManager.READWRITE); int size = largeObject.Size(); largeObject.Seek(size); ...
6. Can't save object in PostgreSQL forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm new to hibernate and got stuck in ArrayOutOfBoundsException while saving object. Please take a look on the error and give me some hints. Hibernate version: 2.1.3 Mapping documents:
7. persistence of objects in postgresql 8.0.2 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:25 am Posts: 6 i'm having problems with keeping my objects persistent. i thought it had something to do with cascades or my mapping files. therefore i tried out the cat-example in the hibernate manual. this gave me the same problem. if i read an object from the database, then change some variable of the ...