1. persistence.xml classcache read-only useless? forum.hibernate.org
Hello I have a jar with some EJB 3.0 beans (no hibernate specific annotation) wich are used by serveral projects. I want to use them now with Hibernate and EHCache inside an Appserver, without a large configuration overhead. So I choose to use only the persistence.xml and ehcache.xml. It is possible to use the property hibernate.ejb.classcache... to enable read-only cache, as ...
2. Smart Updates.. without reading entire object data... forum.hibernate.org
3. read-only while update forum.hibernate.org
4. Behaviour on Reading and Updating and object from 2 tx forum.hibernate.org
Hello I use hibernate 2.1.2 version with IBM DB2 v7.2 Supose 1 object: Object field1 with "NONE" field2 with "NONE" Supose 2 transactions: (in disctinct threads) tx1:open transaction1 with a new session tx1:Read object with id 1 tx1:set object.field1 with "TXT1" tx1:save object tx2:open transaction2 with a new session tx2:Read object with id 1 tx2:set object.field2 with "TXT2" tx2:save object tx1:commit ...
5. Dirty read forum.hibernate.org
I have a table with limited number of rows (say 50) in my application that will be heavily used (read only) by the entire application. All data is versioned. Every time I read a row, the row is locked and will be released only when the transaction is committed. But most of the time, the records in this table are read ...
6. newbie to hibernate. only needs to update, never read forum.hibernate.org
is there anyway i can only write to a table and never retrieve from that table? my current tables table: person personid personname personaddress table: party partyid partyname partylocation table: partyperson partypersonid partyid personid table: currentpartyperson partypersonid partyid personid the difference between currentpartyperson and partyperson table is that partyperson have 10000 rows of record and while currentpartyperson only have one row ...
7. Why do an update after a read? forum.hibernate.org
Author Message arnieAustin Post subject: Why do an update after a read? Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:46 pm Beginner Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:32 pm Posts: 28 Location: Austin, Tx, USA, NA, Sol 3 Hibernate version: 3.1.0 Mapping documents: JBoss Service File
8. How to read "dirty" data using hibernate? forum.hibernate.org
I am trying to read an object that has records of related children objects locked by another process. This is causing a lot of deadlock errors, because we have concurrent transactions of average duration that use the same data. If someone knows how to read uncommitted data, please, help me. I've already tried to set the isolation level to 1 - ...
9. problem in reading object after saving forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3 Mapping documents: EcpSession.hbm.xml hibernate-mapping>
10. MyThread app Unable to read data frm db saved by other app. forum.hibernate.org
11. Extra update after a read forum.hibernate.org
12. "Got -1 from a read call" When saving 1463 records forum.hibernate.org
Hello, In the web application we are saving arround 1463 records in one hit. Upon this event the application fails with the exception "- Io exception: Got minus one from a read call". However all the records have been successfully saved to the database. What I noticed is whenever the save operation goes beyond 1 min we get this error if ...