1. Hibernate validator error - 4.0.2.GA stackoverflow.com
the validate function of the Hibernate Validator seems to be buggy (version hibernate-validator-4.0.2.GA.jar). Do I maybe miss a dependency? Part of my stack trace:
2. Hibernate Validator 4 only return first error stackoverflow.com
I wanted to know if there is a way to have Hibernate Validator return only the first error encountered and not continue validation.
3. validation error display problem forum.hibernate.org
4. How do I stop further validations after an error ? forum.hibernate.org
Or should I not have custom validators at column level that fire SQL queries ? Maybe a class level validator fired on save ? But then, if my form has 30 fields starting with this as the first field, the user will know he has typed in an already existing code only at a later stage. I am using JBoss Seam ...
5. Hibernate validation error forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Working with JPA/Hibernate, I have a quite big "graph" of inter-linked entity-objects, and try to save it to the database. Calling entityManager.persist(company), I get the validation error below, but not yet able to pinpoint the exact cause of it. The error-msg complaints abt validation on the Root object (Company), but I suspect the error is not there, but in one ...