1. Different Hibernate validation annotations on same property stackoverflow.com
Greetings all i am using two validation annotations on a property in the bean
if i left the name empty i got the two ...
2. class level validation hinders property level validation hibernate validator stackoverflow.com
I'm currently working on a Jersey Rest project with hibernate validation used validate the parameters. So far everything is working until i had to do a cross field validation. I followed ...
3. Validate 2 properties forum.hibernate.org
4. Possible bug with property-ref...need validation forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:22 am Posts: 36 Hibernate version: 3.0.5 Mapping documents: Code:
5. Validation of individual properties forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using hibernate on the client side, with a direct connection to the database. When setting the properties of a hibernate mapped class, I use my own functions to check if a user input is valid for a property or not. Is there a standard way to do this? I need to check if integer fields really are integeres, ...