1. Recent (>=3.5) version of Hibernate with JBoss 4? stackoverflow.com
Is this actually possible and are there any instructions around for it? I've read a lot around specifying the classloader and using java2ParentDelegation as false in my jboss-app.xml and moving jars out ...
2. Try to deploy a web application using latest hibernate version to jboss4.2.3.GA stackoverflow.com
I am trying to deploy a web application using hibernate to Jboss 4.3.2.GA but I am receiving following error.
3. Deploy EAR on JBoss shipping a newer version of HIBERNATE forum.hibernate.org
4. hibernate-jboss version compatibility forum.hibernate.org
I actually had issues with JBoss 4.0.1 and Hibernate3. When JBoss loaded the hibernate-service.xml file, I got ClassCastExceptions between org.hibernate classes and net.sf.hibernate classes. Is there a way around this? Does JBoss have the old hibernate in its classpath somewhere? I would prefer to use the latest versions of both. If you need more details, I can recreate the environment. Thanks! ...
5. JBoss 4.3 with old Hibernate versions forum.hibernate.org