1. Adding JBoss repository to m2eclipse, no latest Hibernate version stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to add JBoss repository to m2eclipse, mainly for Hibernate. It seems to work, but it can't find the latest version of Hibernate (3.5.1), only 3.5.0beta. I looked at some ...
2. Hibernate website shows version 3.5, maven only showing 3.1rc2 stackoverflow.com
Which maven repository has the latest hibernate core 3.5? I have repository.jboss.com/maven2 and it only shows version 3.1rc2. The latest is suppose to have hibernate annotations in the core .jar I believe, mine ...
3. maven controlled jpa hibernate-engine version problem! stackoverflow.com
I got an issue when I test a function insertMetadataPop() from browser( when I run unit test, it's just fine ), and got the exception like below
4. How to import the correct Hibernate version for a JBoss 7 project? stackoverflow.com
I must create an
5. maven x doclet version problems forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:52 pm Posts: 4 hi, I got the following errors. Any ideas thanks.. [DEBUG] Adding reference: maven-classpath -> [DEBUG] Adding reference: maven.compile.src.set -> xdoclet:hibernatedoclet: [taskdef] [DEBUG] Finding class xdoclet.modules.hibernate.HibernateDocletTask [taskdef] [DEBUG] Finding class xdoclet.DocletTask [taskdef] [DEBUG] Finding class xjavadoc.ant.XJavadocTask BUILD FAILED File...... file:/root/serdar/openim-1.2-src/ Element... maven:reactor Line...... 14 Column.... 34 Unable to obtain goal [java:compile] -- ...