1. question on Hibernate version property again coderanch.com
My question is When I do a hql select query joining a few table together. hibernate does update version field, dont know why. Anybody know why? I reckon only update a table will trigger an update on the version field, right? the query is like " from A a inner job a.b b inner join b.c where ....." Thanks Steve
2. Version property with many-to-many association? forum.hibernate.org
I have a association table for a many to many relation. This table contains extra fields. So I have the following tables / objects: Person id name PersonLanguage personId languageId speaked written updateCount Language id code The mapping, from the Person.hbm.xml file, looks like this: Code:
3. When is version property updated? forum.hibernate.org
When does Hibernate (2.1) update the version property of an object? Upon flush? Of course, I'm assuming that Hibernate keeps the object entity in sync with the DB by updating its version property with the new version set in the DB. Oh, and that reminds me of another question: when using automatically generated ids, when does Hibernate set a new object's ...
4. Version property disturbs a query with a group by forum.hibernate.org
5. Version property forum.hibernate.org
6. DTD error when adding version property forum.hibernate.org
7. version property releases a crash... forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I was trying to write an import logic that uses JAXB to transform a xml document into a value object. The value object on its part will be mapped to a persistable object. So far so good the initial import works fine but if I try to add an item to a persistable object's collection I get the following exception. ...