1. Hibernate Query - Get latest versions by timestamp? stackoverflow.com
I have a database that is being used as a sort of version control system. That is, instead of ever updating any rows, I add a new row with the same ...
2. Disable the use of the entity version in hibernate queries forum.hibernate.org
3. Query.scroll in version 2.1.6 forum.hibernate.org
4. HQL Query parsing problem across hibernate versions forum.hibernate.org
5. Query works on version <= 3.1.1 but not on v. >= 3.1.3 forum.hibernate.org
I came across a similar problem when trying to set the LIMIT in a query with a named parameter ie: select Object(c) from Customer c ORDER BY c.lastName DESC LIMIT :limit The workaround (not nice - but works !) was to add a WHERE clause: WHERE ( :limit >=0 OR :limit < 0 ) -Mike
6. Query for updated versions? forum.hibernate.org
Essentially my situation is thus. I have an object Foo with two OneToMany relationships, a list of other Foos (children) and a list of Bars, both these relationships are managed on the ManyToOne side and the OneToMany uses a mappedBy. At some point I need to take an action depending on whether any Bar contained in a Foo has a property ...