1. No ClassLoaders found for: org.hibernate.search.Version stackoverflow.com
I have a JBoss 4.2.2 GA server running for a Seam 2.2.0 GA project that connects to a database. I'm trying to log in to my project through the log in ...
2. AnalyzerDef and hibernate search version seamframework.org
Hello ! I need stop list for my full text search. I've read that I need to define my analyzer with @AnalyzerDef. This annotation is not present in Seam 2.1.1.GA. Is is present in newer one ? If not which libraries i need to update ? hibernate-search.jar alone does not do the trick (I'm getting ClassNotFoundException with lucene's StandardAnalyzer).
3. Changing Hibernate version packed with Seam (because of Env... seamframework.org
4. Hibernate versioning in the real world seamframework.org
I understand the basic idea of versioning, but I haven't yet seen a real world example of how to handle it. Here's the situation I'd like to find a solution for: I want users to be able to enter content/data and edit this content/data at will. I'd also like for administrators to be able to edit the users' content/data if needed ...
5. jboss-seam-jpa lib versions seamframework.org
6. Which Hibernate version is shipped with Seam 2.2.1? seamframework.org