1. Problems with hibernate.cfg.xml mapping forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am having a problem adding additonal maps to my hibernate.cfg.xml file. The problem starts when I add another map resource to the file. Initially I just have
2. listing mappings in hibernate.cfg.xml file forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:09 pm Posts: 3 Location: Kensington, NH, USA Here is an Ant task I developed to create the mapping list. It uses Bean Shell to generate the file list (named hbnfiles.xml), which is included into a simple hibernate.cfg.xml file. I had some trouble getting BeanShell to run at first, until I installed the latest Ant ...
3. Why I must to add at least a mapping in hibernate.cfg.xml? forum.hibernate.org
I need to add mappings in runtime because, at build time, i don't known wich classes are going to be mapped. In the definition of hibernate config files (hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd), the element session-factory is defined as follow : That means that you must to have at least one mapping in your config file. Why this is needed? ...
4. Hibernate.cfg.xml Mapping Question forum.hibernate.org
6. hibernate.cfg.xml and mapping locations forum.hibernate.org
I am building a web app that uses hibernate. I would like to place my hibernate.cfg.xml file in the WEB-INF/ directory, and all of my mapping files in a subdirectory, namely WEB-INF/hibernate/. I have tried many things to achieve this and grep'ed the forums, googled it, and can not find an answer. I want to do something like the following: configuration.configure("WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml"); ...
7. Including files of mapping files in my .cfg.xml file forum.hibernate.org
I want to import groups of mapping files into my .cfg.xml file, so that my apps don't have to manage the mappings from all of my data access jars. I originally envisaged something like this: Code:
8. export programmatically constructed mappings to .cfg.xml... forum.hibernate.org
9. Mapping with two hibernate.cfg.xml files forum.hibernate.org
10. Need to create the cfg.xml files and the mapping files forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3.0 Name and version of the database you are using:Postgresql 8.0 I am trying to access data using hibernate. But the problem is I need to create the cfg.xml file and the mapping files with the database name and its location. Given the database name I will need to create the cfg.xml file, connect to the database, get the tables ...