1. JSF: Backing beans (@ManagedBean) or CDI Beans (@Named)? stackoverflow.com
I've just started reading through Core JavaServer Faces, 3rd Ed. and they say this (emphasis mine):
It is a historical accident that there are two separate mechanisms, CDI ...
2. JSF 2.0 managedbeans problem! stackoverflow.com
? have a problem about
3. Where should I open / close JMS connections in a JSF ManagedBean? stackoverflow.com
In a simple demo web app using JSF 2 and Ajax, there is a method in the ManagedBean which receives messages from a JMS queue:
4. How to get managedbean property from another bean in JSF stackoverflow.com
I searched similar questions but I'm a bit confused. I have a login page, so LoginBean also which is;
5. Handling Data between ViewScoped ManagedBeans stackoverflow.com
I am trying to do smth like this:
6. Getters and Setters In ManagedBean stackoverflow.com
I have JSF page with no dataTables, only textfields and buttons and corresponding java classes. I have created a class called A with getters and setters with constructors and another class called ...
7. JSF Named Bean, Eager application scoped (aka @ManagedBean(eager=true) ) stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to initialize Named Bean annotaded by
I want to load this class when application starts, not when webapplication ...
9. [JSF 2] @javax.faces.bean.ManagedBean or @javax.inject.Named ? coderanch.com