1. change value in backing bean not reflected in UI stackoverflow.com
The component is wired via value binding to a backing bean property.
In the validation method the number value is changed
2. How to save an array in JSF with ui:repeat + h:inputText + managed bean stackoverflow.com
In a postgres database I have a table with, among others, an int field. In my model I have a persisted bean that maps the table, including the int field. In this ...
3. Why does ui:Include behavior vary with different bean scopes? stackoverflow.com
I have been tinkering around with ui:include lately and have found it to be fairly quirky in many of its behaviors. After a some testing, it seems to me like ...
4. JSF 2 dynamic ui:include reading old bean field value stackoverflow.com
I've been scratching my head, trying to think why this no longer works. I've got a page with a dynamic
5. Programmatically create an
Welcome to the JavaRanch, Alex! There's a "Code" button in the message editor that helps make stuff like what you did more readable. Rather than use ui:repeat, it looks like you should use a dataTable: