1. @EJB in @ViewScoped managed bean causes java.io.NotSerializableException stackoverflow.com
I've been banging my head around with a @ViewScoped managed-bean. I'm using primeface's "schedule" component in order to display some events. When the user clicks on a specific button a method ...
2. JSF: EvaluationException and NPE when method in a @ViewScoped bean is called stackoverflow.com
fellow Java warriors!
3. Viewscoped bean doesnt retain it's state when returning to the same view? stackoverflow.com
Im currently testing on JSF Bean that make use of ViewScope I notice this behaviour. When having this button :
I can see ...
4. Howto access JSF2 @ViewScoped beans via ExternalContext? stackoverflow.com
In JSF1 you can access the bean instances of your current
5. Use of JSTL/core tags screws up ViewScoped Bean stackoverflow.com
I think I have run into a bug in Mojarra 2.1.0. Maybe I missed something but damned if I can see it. I rely a lot of @ViewScoped beans to save state ...
6. Jsf2 view parameters and viewscoped beans stackoverflow.com
7. My jsf FacesBehavior class reloads the viewscoped bean stackoverflow.com
I've a Facesbehavior class that works fine. But as soon as the tag is used within the .xhtml, every single commandbutton that is clicked on, results in reinitialisation of the viewscoped ...
8. JSF 2 - Where does a @ViewScoped bean live between requests? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to better understand the low-level workings of a
9. Restore view (displaying viewScoped Bean) after calling JSP for file upload stackoverflow.com
I'm using JSF 2.1 RI. I've a JSF Page with multipart upload form defined like:
10. Getting a GET request param into an @ViewScoped bean stackoverflow.com
I have a (request-scoped) list from which the user may select a "PQ" (list of links). When clicked or otherwise entered into the browser the main page for each PQ shall ...