1. JSF 2.0 Temlating and injection of MB || CDI bean stackoverflow.com
Problem: managed bean not injecting by template. Goal: I wan to decelerate logout button in template. Scenario: I am building j2ee 6 application with jsf 2.0 for web part. template file layout/template.xhtml
2. JSF 2 localization (managed bean) stackoverflow.com
I have a properties file for localization:
This is tied in as a
I can access this just ...
3. JSF CDI : Conversation scope bean[s] best practice stackoverflow.com
I'm currently learning about JSF 2.0 and im so glad for the existence of this conversation scope feature, which is very helpful in opening a new tab or a new window ...
4. Access Managed Bean from thread outside FaceContext stackoverflow.com
I am developing an application with Glassfish 3.1 and Icesfaces 2.0 In my design, a @Named @SessionScoped Bean1 will spawn a thread in an action method (and interrupt it in @PreDestroy). When ...
5. JSF 2.0 - Possibilities of bean scopes stackoverflow.com
I posted a couple of questions but haven't gotten any reply yet. Everything I state here concerns JSF 2.0.* mostly. A typical bean contains information to be displayed on a page. Common ...
6. What is the idiomatic way to get references to other managed beans? stackoverflow.com
The way I see it, there are three ways to get a reference to another bean:
7. JSF2 Managed Bean Reference Problem: CDI Injection? stackoverflow.com
I have a managed bean called:
that instantiates a class/bean (that isn't a managed bean its a standard class):
& a number ...
8. JSF Bean property not updated stackoverflow.com
I have a bean with a field called 'name', and a JSF form that has an inputText mapped with this field. The initial value of the field is well displayed on ...
9. How to inject one @Named bean in other @Named bean in JSF2? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code:
10. Can CDI managed beans and JSF managed beans talk to each other? stackoverflow.com
I have a Tomcat 6 JSF web application that I'd like to set up with CDI beans. I will have to convert the project to CDI gradually though. My question is: ...
11. Backing Beans and CDI Beans coderanch.com