1. Calling @EJB from JSF Managed Bean stackoverflow.com
We are using JDeveloper 11g. Both a Model and ViewController project that makes use of ADF fusion and what not. My web-xml has an EJB reference for a stateful session EJB . I have ...
2. How do I access EJB bean when inside a custom Converter stackoverflow.com
3. difference between jsf beans and ejb beans stackoverflow.com
I need some clarification. I know how to work with JSF and its corresponding session beans, but i am getting confused with EJB. What is the difference between the beans introduced ...
4. Why can't I inject 2 EJB's into 2 different managed beans that inject each other? stackoverflow.com
5. JSF 2.0 - Performing validation with EJB access stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with validation and the various ways to do it.
For example, in a simple form, a field which is attached in a model object model has
6. JSF 1.2 on Websphere 18.104.22.168 : backing beans' property not found stackoverflow.com
I'm working on JSF1.2 + EJB3.0 + Websphere 22.214.171.124. The whole business logic layer and Data layer (EJB 3.0) are tested and work successfully from the beginning. After I integrated JSF1.2, ...
7. managed bean EJB injection stackoverflow.com
i'm having many managed beans and was wondering if i could create a UtilClass where i put my services calls (@EJB). I've already tried it but i'm having a NullPointerException. this ...
8. Is it safe to start a new thread in a JSF managed bean? stackoverflow.com
I could not find a definitive answer to whether it is safe to spawn threads within session-scoped JSF managed beans. The thread needs to call methods on the stateless EJB instance ...
9. Injecting EJB3.0 Beans into JSF2.0 Backing Beans... Impossible? stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a JSF project on Weblogic 11g, and our initial design is calling for JSF Backing Beans to invoke EJB3.0 beans to perform business logic and data access calls. ...
10. Injecting same EJB into two different managed beans not working stackoverflow.com
I have a stateless EJB and two different SessionScoped managed beans. e.g. EJB as follows -
and a ...
11. Difference between a managed bean and a session bean stackoverflow.com
Say I have an Entity class, Car.
My IDE lets me automatically generate session beans from entity classes, so I end up with a CarFacade
I can also generate ...
12. If EJB exposed @Remote interface, but you inject the EJB bean instead of its Remote interface, will this trigger a remote or local invocation? stackoverflow.com
I have a EJB bean that exposed to two interface like below: Local interface is for my web app, and Remote interface is for my App Client
13. Understanding managed beans/backing beans stackoverflow.com
I am learning JEE6 and I am trying to grasp the overall image of it. I am reading about JSF and how adding components. I am setting/reading values from the components ...
14. can I inject ejb into managed bean? coderanch.com