1. JSF backing bean and hibernate entity same class? stackoverflow.com
Can I use the same class for a JSF backing bean and a hibernate entity? I assumed that I could but when I do some JSF validation on the backing ...
2. Why can't I have an @Entity bean as a JSF backing bean in JEE 5 stackoverflow.com
AFAIK, the whole purpose of JBoss Seam is to integrate EJB and JSF. The book Seam in Action says that:
By design, EJB components cannot be bound directly to a JSF ...
3. Problem binding a bean property to an element in JSF stackoverflow.com
I have an input (JSF) that should be bound to a property in my bean. This property represents another bean and has an auxiliar method that checks if it's null (I ...
4. JSF 2 reusing the validation defined in the JPA entities? stackoverflow.com
Let's start with an example :
In my JPA entity
5. Can I use hibernate entity annotations with bean validation stackoverflow.com
To use bean validation for form fields in JSF 2, you can use annotations in the bean like
6. Error when getting JPA Entity in JSF bean via EJB SessionBean in GlassFish3.1 stackoverflow.com
I got this exception:
7. Entity Bean coderanch.com
8. add function: problem with creating a new entity bean coderanch.com
9. Can I use Entity class as my managed bean? coderanch.com
Hi all, I am writing my first EJB + JSF application, on GlassFish 3.1 Server. I encountered this Error when I call EJB session bean with JPA Entity as argument in JSF managed bean: