1. calling webservice from jsf managed bean which returns List throws exception stackoverflow.com
I created a web service in java which returns List which works perfectly fine. But, when i call that webservice in my JSF managed bean it throws exception. Here is the ...
2. Java jsf beans - Nullpointer exception stackoverflow.com
For school I'm making this website which is a look-a-like of twitter. Now I have this nullpointer exception for over 2 days now. I would like some help on the following ...
3. managed bean creation exception in JSF stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF managedbean I am getting the error when a managed bean is referred from from JSF page in WebSphere AppServer.
The bean is defined in the faces-config.xml as ...
4. How are the validation exceptions caught/shown by JSF? stackoverflow.com
When I try to save an entity which is not compliant with their JPA validation-annotations, my view (JSF) displays the exceptions. I wonder:
When is validated the entity?
What is handling/linking my validation exceptions ...
5. JSF 2.0: Why do I got this Inject managed bean Exception stackoverflow.com
I have the following 2 ManagedBean:
6. JSF 2.0: Why my ViewScope Beans is re-created even though still on same View stackoverflow.com
In my .xhtml page, I have the following form:
7. bean illegal state exception coderanch.com
8. Populate Backing Bean Exception Handling coderanch.com
I am populating an h:selectOneMenu from the getter of a managed bean. This getter class calls the database and retrieves the list of f:selectItems for the drop down box. 2 Questions 1) Is the getter of the managed bean the right place to be doing this? It just feels like I am basically calling the database directly from the view... 2) ...
9. Invalid state exception in accessing managed bean coderanch.com
Hi All, I am using a managed bean with only one boolean property. Iam changing the status of this bean from different pages based on ceratin conditions. Iam abale to set the property in some pages, but in some pages iam having the above exception when i call this bean and setting the property. Please let me how to overcome this. ...
10. classcast exception in bean coderanch.com
12. Exception when using JSF backing bean property as integer coderanch.com