1. JSF managed bean question stackoverflow.com
I have one page which uses
2. JSF question about communication between managed bean stackoverflow.com
It seems i am not clear on my previous question about managed bean. So, i am posting it again in a more systematic manner. I have one page :-
3. JSF: Creating aliases for properties in backing bean stackoverflow.com
I am referring to pretty deep object hierarchies with pretty cryptic names in EL as in
4. Managed-Beans and Scopes - how to handle it? stackoverflow.com
I want to do something like this: index.xhtml -> createPerson.xhtml -> addAddress.xhtml -> index.xhtml. In Managed-Bean CreatePerson a new Person-Object will be created, filled and saved, in Managed-Bean AddAddress I need the ...
5. Implement a multi criteria search form using JPA, JSF managed beans and facelets! How to? stackoverflow.com
Using EclipseLink (JPA) API along with managed beans and facelets. I need to implement a search form that allows a user to fetch items from the database using search criteria and ...
6. Jsf 1.2 & Facelets - How to display Validation message from the backing bean in a Confirm box? stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF1.2 and facelets. I have a ADD button which when clicked adds/updates the row in h:dataTable in the same page, if there are no validation errors. If there ...
7. How to show MySQL data by a managed bean? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to manage to work a simply xhtml page with Java Server Faces 2.0 that shows entries from a database JDBC-MySQL For the moment I simply get a blank page ...
is there any way i can set the color of the text in the table data in jsf? i want to have different colors for