1. Remove Session scoped managed bean on browser close stackoverflow.com
In a JSF application, I want to remove a session-scoped managed bean when the user closes their browser window. I've used a link before that executes the following:
This seems to do ...
2. Retrieve the fragment (hash) from a URL and inject the values into the bean stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a way to inject values from the fragment (#) of a URL into bean(JSF), in the same way query-parameter values are injected. I am using Ben Alman's ...
6. Close JSP popup window from within backing bean? stackoverflow.com
Currently, I have a commandButton element in my jsp declared like this:
Once this button is clicked, the backing bean method will be called and ...
7. How to detect in JSF when the backing bean method returns stackoverflow.com
I need to pass an array of strings from the backing bean to the JSP. I can use a h:dataTable and display each string as a h:column entry with no problem. ...
9. How to forward a response to a JSF page from Backing Bean? stackoverflow.com
Im currently working in a JSF project and stuck with an issue. I have a requirement like,
10. Replacing the behavior of JS Alert Box in JSF 2.0 with what? stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF 2.0 with JSPX and Woodstock. I have a form whose input fields have validation checks and there is a submit button. Right now when I click on ...
In order to reducing the state I am trying to reduce the no of commandButtons on my webpages.(I had large no of commandButtons shown under a long list of 20 items ...
17. Setting value in bean through java script coderanch.com
If you're popping up a new window, I hate popup windows passionately. My browser is set top open new windows as tabs because I've got enough windows littering my screen without multiple browser windows adding to the confusion. Plus (more practically), anything you do in the popup window won't be reflected in the parent window unless you explicitly refresh the parent ...