1. EntityManager throws TransactionRequiredException on merge() in JBoss JSF bean stackoverflow.com
I've set up a JSF application on JBoss 5.0.1GA to present a list of Users in a table and allow deleting of individual users via a button next to each user. When ...
2. By using ejb 3 , jsf and jboss is it possible to call a ejb method from web module? stackoverflow.com
Even if I have different modules in my jee application including myproject-web and myproject-ejb; is it possible to call (or inject) my ejb session bean which is in the ejb module ...
3. CDI ConversationScoped long-running Bean not working stackoverflow.com
I got some problems understanding the Conversation scope of Weld or CDI. In my JSF Faclets page i call:
4. Weld 1.0.1-Final: Conversation Scope bean keeps recreated even after beginning conversation? stackoverflow.com
Im currently using :
5. Are JSF 2.x ViewScoped Beans Thread Safe? stackoverflow.com
I've been googling for a couple hours on this issue to no eval. WELD docs and the CDI spec are pretty clear regarding thread safety of the scopes provided. For example:
6. JBOSS not finding JSF backing bean function coderanch.com
7. DI ejb into JSF bean, JBoss 6 coderanch.com