1. JSF Navigation issue Facelets and Beans stackoverflow.com
I have an issue with navigation in my simple jsf system.
2. JSF 2 Managed Bean problems with scope view stackoverflow.com
Hi i am using JSF2 for a web app developement but i'm on a mental block on this problem: I have a basic bean that lives on scope
3. Does view scope bean survive Navigation JSF stackoverflow.com
I am quite confused with the view scope. I thought it could survive a JSF navigation to another page (no redirect, obviously), but it doesn't. So what's the advantage to use ...
4. Most efficient JSF 1.2 navigation by java stackoverflow.com
I've got a dropdown on my index.xhtml JSF front page. The associated code/commandButton looks like this:
5. Can a Java ManagedBean method return null? stackoverflow.com
I have always returned
6. Dynamic navigation from Backing Bean Constructor. coderanch.com
how to use managed bean property in navigation rule tag of faces config. i am using JSF1.2.