1. Bean 'getters' not returning a value stackoverflow.com
I'm doing a little project in Netbeans using Glassfish for a course I'm doing on Java EE. I'm having a problem where my 'getter' methods for the Bean are returning a ...
2. Why use Facade pattern for EJB session bean stackoverflow.com
I want to ask what is the reason to use Facade Pattern when access EJB Session Bean. In my Netbeans 6.9.1, if I do
3. How to access the method which is defined by the super interface in JSF? stackoverflow.com
I've tried to learn the JSF 2.0 by implementing the managed bean via the NetBeans 7. By overview it contains the property as a data object which implements the interface as ...
4. Why can't I have static public fields in my managed beans? stackoverflow.com
I just started using the Netbeans 7.1 beta and it is calling out errors of a type which I have never seen before. Specifically:
5. Understanding JSF Backing Bean Creation forums.netbeans.org
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 am Post subject: Understanding JSF Backing Bean Creation See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=3119 Posted on behalf of a User I had the same ...
6. Netbeans 6.7 visual JSF web development and backing bean forums.netbeans.org
When we drag the components to the page in visual JSF web development (Netbeans 6.7), the JSP is added with relevant codes. That's fine and expected! But it seems the backing ...
7. jsf bean completion only on @Named annotation forums.netbeans.org
8. Re: jsf bean completion only on @Named annotation forums.netbeans.org
9. Problem with Netbeans 6.8 MangedBean Wizard - JEE5 Webapp with annotation based JSF Managed Beans forums.netbeans.org
Hello, I created a Maven based JEE5 web project with Netbeans 6.8. I added JSF 2.0 (impl and api) to the POM of the project. Want to use the Netbeans wizard ...
10. new JSF managed bean forums.netbeans.org
Hi, I think the option remains grayed-out if the faces-config.xml file doesn't exist. This is the case by default for JSF 2.0 projects. If you manually create the config file (use ...
11. New JSF Managed Bean dialog broken in 6.9 and 6.9.1 forums.netbeans.org
12. JSF 2.0 Communication between managed beans forums.netbeans.org
13. Re: JSF 2.0 Communication between managed beans forums.netbeans.org
Hard code in the sense that you don't want to hard code the parameters passed to the form? If so, pass a list of objects that are keyed the name of the object. Then you can display the items in the list, and the number of items can be dynamic. R On 11/9/2010 10:18 AM, Jose Alvarez de Lara wrote:
14. Session Beans? JSF 2.0 and NetBeans 6.9 forums.netbeans.org
I am new to Netbeans.. In fact, the first time I've ever used it was this week. I am almost finished with my project (deadline is tomorrow) but the only thing that is holding me up is these Sessions. I find the idea of "Beans" extremely annoying, but I also understand that is because I don't know how to properly use ...