1. get a backing bean property value from another bean stackoverflow.com
It is possible to access or to get a backing bean property value from another backing bean in JSF?
2. managed beans as managed properties stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF 1.1 on WebSphere 6.1. I am building search functionality within an application and am having some issues. I've stripped out the extras, and have left ...
3. When Managed Bean creates and property of the beans creates? stackoverflow.com
In our application we use jsf,we have to redirect the user to home page after their session will be expired.For that i need a path of the home page which i ...
4. Set properties to jsf managed-bean stackoverflow.com
Have following first .jsf:
5. JSF not updating certain backing bean properties stackoverflow.com
I'm working in a project wich uses JSF 2.0 with PrimeFaces 2.2 . Currently we're working with a wizard (PrimeFaces component) that will guide the user through the registration process. We have ...
6. In JSF, how to get a property of a managed bean using ELResolver stackoverflow.com
I am working on a method in a library. The method is passed a bean name and property name, and I would like to use ELResolver to retrieve the value ...
7. JSF property transfer from backing bean A to backing bean B stackoverflow.com
I'm getting deeper into JSF 2.0 at the moment and lacking a bit of understanding about the "transport" of managed bean properties from one view to the other. I searched a ...
8. Custom validation message for bean validation stackoverflow.com
I'm creating a JSF 2-application and I'm trying to use form validation in the bean instead of the faces-page. I'd also like to use a .properties file to store the messages. I ...
9. Is it not possible to access a managed property inside a non managed bean class? stackoverflow.com
Is it not possible to access a managed property inside a non managed bean class by using
10. How to collect multiple related properties in a single backing bean property? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to replace this in backing bean
and this in the view
11. Bean property and method access coderanch.com
12. Sharing bean properties between forms coderanch.com
13. PropertyNotFoundException: Can't set managed bean property coderanch.com
14. mapping bean properties question coderanch.com
15. Cant set managed bean property. coderanch.com
16. reset session scope managed-bean properties to default coderanch.com
Thanks for advice. Your solution resolved parts of my problem. My problem is, that the action which should reset the bean properties is an action on the bean which I want to reset
17. Setting Values for Bean Properties coderanch.com
18. Backing Bean having Map properties coderanch.com
19. Cant set managed bean property coderanch.com
20. How to set this managed bean's property? coderanch.com
21. How do I set this managed bean property? coderanch.com
Hi, I have this defined in my faces-config.xml ...
22. Setting Bean property coderanch.com
23. bean not available in scope but accessible thru property coderanch.com
24. Accessing a managed beans property through JSTL coderanch.com
25. Question on JSF Bean Property setting coderanch.com
JSF is almost pure MVC. I sat almost, because pure MVC isn't possible for any web-based framework, since part of MVC is that if the model changes, the controller should post updates to the view, and HTTP isn't allowed to send unsolicited data. The next best thing is to send the view updates as part of a response to a subsequent ...
26. Bean properties vs other Bean methods coderanch.com
Yes. It's called a "property 'get' method." Properties aren't the internal objects, they're what external accessors see. And if an external accessor sees a "get" method, as far as it's concerned, that's a property fetch. You can provide synthetic properties via internal computations, string operations, database fetches, or whatever and there will be no way for the external accessor code to ...
27. Set Managed Bean property (value) without user interaction coderanch.com
28. bean property not being updated coderanch.com
Hello, JSF is not updating the Managed bean properties when I change a page component. I have a println that shows the getter method is being invoked, but not the setter method. One of the "problem" JSP component is:
29. how to get managed bean properties in included js file. coderanch.com
Hello, we are using JSF1.1, JSTL, webui, SUN-RI I have a jsp page which is using JSTL , In which we include external JS files like bellow I want to access managed bean propeties in this external js file. Suppose i have a managed bean named Reports in this i have a properties like noOfReports. I want to ...