1. How can i get a SessionScope Object in my Bean stackoverflow.com
i search a way how i can access a class in the sessionscope. I have this class:
and i will access some fields from a other bean. How can ...
2. Handling user session in jsf 2 stackoverflow.com
I'm building a web application using jsf2. I use a @ManagedBean with a @SessionScope. In it I store the username etc in a User object. Let's say I want to create an ...
3. Why should we make a SessionScoped ManagedBean thread safe in JSF? stackoverflow.com
I know that Application-Scope persists across multiple users, so it's obvious that we should make sure that all the ApplicationScoped ManagedBeans are thread safe. I also understand that we don't need to ...
4. In jsf, can i inject a sessionscope bean into an actionlistener? stackoverflow.com
In jsf, I want to inject a sessionscope bean into an actionlistener implementation. Can it be done?
5. CDI SessionScoped Bean generating lots of sessions stackoverflow.com
I'm doing a login. The problem is: my isUserLoggedIn() method is called several times by other sessions (i've checked using
6. JSF 2: possible to initialize session-scoped beans on session start? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible in JSF 2 to initialize a session-scoped managed bean as soon as the session context is loaded? I know it's possible with Application Scoped beans and the