1. Are there any JSF component libraries that generate semantic and cross-browser html markup? stackoverflow.com
I'm using RichFaces per a client requirement, but the markup it (and the stock JSF controls) generates is an awful mess of nested tables. Are there any control libraries out ...
2. Jsf component for html tag stackoverflow.com
Does it exist a way to create a
3. JSF components libs generate awful html-code. It's not OK but is it acceptable? stackoverflow.com
When I was developing web-apps with jsp/jstl and jQuery, I used to write nice html-code, separated from styles and scripts. JSP inserted some odd spaces and blank lines but nothing else. ...
4. JSF html component on WebSphere 7.0 stackoverflow.com
We are in the process of upgrading to WebSphere 7.0 on Windows 2008 R2. Our applications currently run on WebSphere 6.1 on Windows 2003. We use custom controls we ...
5. When should I use JSF components and when should I use html tags? stackoverflow.com
I would like to design a webpage using JSF.
Some parts of the page I can layout using
6. Mixing HTML and JSF components seamframework.org
hi, tired of