1. Streaming content to JSF UI stackoverflow.com
I was quite happy with my JSF app which read the contents of MQ messages received and supplied them to the UI like this:
2. Alternative to ui:fragment in JSF stackoverflow.com
I'm searching a supported way to render a section of code in JSF, I usually use this approach:
3. h:inputHidden within ui:repeat stackoverflow.com
I'm creating an h:form within a cycle, and I'd like each form to have a hidden input with the value taken from the cycle's variable. Like so:
5. Can I update one ui:include from another ui:include? stackoverflow.com
I am in the process of partitioning my large JSF 2.0 facelets page. I break that single page into several small pages and am trying ui:include to glue them. Within the entire page ...
6. Table header taken from the list item used with ui:repeat stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have the following class Book
I retrieve a list of Book (
7. JavaServer Faces (JSF) - ui:repeat not showing new elements stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a simple JSF application, but I'm stuck again... Basically, I have a person who is logged in and wants to post a new message:
8. JSF ui:include downside stackoverflow.com
I have this web application and one of the module use an excessive amount of ui:include.
page 1.0 include --> page1.1 include page 2.0 include --> page 2.1
9. Changes to backing object in actionListener not reflected in bound UI elements stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF page which has a variable number inputText elements containing numeric weights. These are all bound to Weight objects in my backing bean. I'd like to create a ...
10. Update UI on JSF 2 stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to update UI elements asynchronously in JSF 2? For example a person is looking on the screen and some pieces on the screen get updated, when say ...
12. In JSF 2 - Trying to rerender a panelgroup that is between 2 ui:repeats stackoverflow.com
The best way to illustrate what i'm trying to do is just give an example:
13. f:ajax inside ui:repeat stackoverflow.com
I need to show a list of auction items. When a user clicks on a Bid button next to each item, I'd like to have ajax open a bid form right ...
14. Adding UI controlls dynamically coderanch.com
15. Looking Java Screen Utility-Java UI coderanch.com
I am investigating if there is any framework or utility out there which allows me to control the bahavior of multiple java screen/dialog boxes . The specific behavior I am looking for is that When I click the link and the new dialog box pops up. The new Dialog box show diable or shade out the entire background so that users ...
16. How to control style of UI? coderanch.com
In fact, some JSF components - like the Apache Faces popup calendar - basically won't work properly unless you've provided a good set of style definitions. Add to that the fact that good JSF design doesn't include raw HTML and you almost have no other option than stylesheets. [ January 15, 2007: Message edited by: Tim Holloway ]
17. how to detect the selected row of ui:table? coderanch.com
18. Problem using UI:Tree coderanch.com
19. dynamic generation of UI ???? coderanch.com
hello, what is best-practice to get a dynamic generation of UI-Components like selectBoolean, Checkboxes, tables and so on. Now, I do heavily use tags such as c:forEach or ui:repeat to create my Components dynamically. I use Facelets, JSF and I know, I should avoid using such tags from JSTL..but how should I do it else? I know the framework SMILE but ...
20. Dynamic UI generation problem while opening popup coderanch.com
21. Two simple UI headaches coderanch.com
22. ui:repeat or c:foreach in tr:panelAccordion coderanch.com
23. RBAC and UI coderanch.com
Hi All, I am totally new to UI programming. I am designing a JSF web application and planning to use JAAS also. I am interested in knowing if there is a way to give on the fly UI for different roles based on the capabilities/permissions a particular Role has. From a brief look my understanding is that JAAS will throw exception ...
24. problem using ui:repeat coderanch.com
Hi, I am facing an issue in using ui:repeat component. I want to add bunch of rows dynamically upon clicking a button lets say there are two rows (first name and last name) this 2 controls displayed when the page renders and when you click button another row with 2 controls will be displayed till now its working fine. issue: validation ...
26. ui:repeat class LoopTagStatus NotFoundException coderanch.com
27. dynamic ui:include difficulties coderanch.com
28. ui:repeat, c:foreach in JSF 2.0 coderanch.com
I know the difference of ui:repeat and c:forEach (http://www.ilikespam.com/blog/c:foreach-vs-ui:repeat-in-facelets). However, I do not know, why ui:repeat does not view the datas of my list whereas c:forEach does:
29. can't make ui:repeat work coderanch.com
30. Mobile UI defect coderanch.com
31. Inputfield in ui:repeat coderanch.com
Hi All, have a problem here and i am running out of ideads to fix it. I have a fomular with a dynamic amount of fields (based on a list from the managedbean) and i whould have editing fields for all values. In general all works: for every element in the list i get an input element in the formular. But ...
33. ui:decorate coderanch.com
34. What can ui:include include? [almost resolved] coderanch.com
35. ui:repeat + AJAX coderanch.com