1. @ViewScoped and dynamically included fragments stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF page that uses a field on my UI bean to include content as follows:
MyBean has the @ViewScoped annotation and the value of the status property will ...
2. JSF 2: ViewScoped vs @RequestScoped stackoverflow.com
My bean has this:
3. JSF 2.0 ViewScoped life cycle stackoverflow.com
My problem is that one of my
4. Is there any way to use ViewScoped with weld coderanch.com
5. @ViewScoped not working coderanch.com
It's a fundamental JSF principal that you cannot inject a short-scoped object into a longer-scoped one. In particular, you cannot inject Request-scope objects into Session-scoped ones. ViewScope is a variant of Session Scope with a longer lifespan than Request Scope and a shorter lifespan than full Session Scope. ViewScope objects can therefore only be injected with View, Session, and/or Application scope ...