1. how to settle JSF combobox with values depending on another combobox if both are set to required stackoverflow.com
everybody! Can anyone tell me how to automatically set <h:selectOneMenu> (or any other component) with values depending on another <h:selectOneMenu> if there empty elements with 'required' set to 'true' on the form? ...
2. JSF combobox: display items from Collection stackoverflow.com
I can't populate a JSF combo box with predefined data from a Java collection. Backend, simple stub for collection:
This doesn't work, the combo box remains empty:
3. drop down(comboBox) in dataGrid coderanch.com
4. on change combo box not working. coderanch.com
hi Iam trying to do onchange selectOneMenu is not working but if I put submit button it is working?(I am using valueChangeListener). any body can help ...when I onchange my combo box, I want to change value in down side combo box ....actually when I select state combobox, only it has to disply cities in my down combobox.
5. I want to use combo box in JSF!! coderanch.com
Hi, I have a requirement in which I need to us ea combo box. It should have a characteristic by which I may bind it with values in the backing bean as well as anybody may be able to insert new values into it. Is it possible to do this in JSF RI or do I need to refer extended tag ...
6. combo box valildations coderanch.com
7. Combobox Items Lookup coderanch.com
8. setting default value for a combobox coderanch.com
9. comboBox sends 0 when left empty coderanch.com
10. Setting the foreground color for ComboBox items coderanch.com
11. comboBox onblur event not called coderanch.com
12. Editing the combo box values coderanch.com
13. ComboBox - don't show all items coderanch.com
14. Populating combo box with xml file coderanch.com
15. combobox options coderanch.com
16. Mutiple ComboBoxes using c:forEach coderanch.com
I want to create mutiple ComboBoxes from a Map containing label for the box as key and an object having [possible values, selected value] as Value (id=bundleItemDecoration). This map is updated on value change of another ComboBox (id=bundleType). Code works fine when rendered for the first time, but behaves wierd when re-rendered. When I change the value in ComboBox (id=bundleType), Map ...