1. convertDateTime reload problem stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a JSF 2.0 project using Mojarra, PrimeFaces and Tomcat 6.x. I display the date like this
and date.shortPattern is in resource bundle:
2. Set a default timezone for f:convertDateTime stackoverflow.com
I use JSF1.2 and I have a little problem with timezones. Calendar respects my timezone and save the correct time in the Database. When I show it using a h:outputtext with a ...
3. convertDateTime coderanch.com
4. f:convertDateTime coderanch.com
5. f:convertDateTIme problem coderanch.com
Hi, According to the JavaDocs * SHORT is completely numeric, such as 12.13.52 or 3:30pm * MEDIUM is longer, such as Jan 12, 1952 * LONG is longer, such as January 12, 1952 or 3:30:32pm * FULL is pretty completely specified, such as Tuesday, April 12, 1952 AD or 3:30:42pm PST so I have used Full. Now my question is--- Whatever ...
6. f:convertDateTime issue coderanch.com
7. convertDateTime seconds??? coderanch.com
8. F:convertDateTime display coderanch.com
hi, I have a java.util.date to be displayed in the JSF page. I'm using t:outputText and f:convertDateTime to display in (MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss a) format. But when the page is rendered, I'm getting the corresponding GMT time instead of the correct one. For Eg, my date is Feb 9 2009 07:30:29 AM but i get 02/09/2009 12:30:29 PM when the page is ...
9. f:convertDateTime issue coderanch.com
10. f:convertDateTime and data type conversion coderanch.com
11. f:convertDateTime substracting a day coderanch.com
13. f:convertDateTime not working coderanch.com
Hi, I have a JSF outputText for which I am using f:convertDateTime to format the output. The problem is that the date gets formatted but its value is set incorrectly. For example, I have a date 26-12-2010 and when I format the date using f:convertDateTime, I get 25-12-2010 instead. I don't know why the formatting takes date 1 day in past. ...