1. Cannot store a number with f:convertNumber into a Map stackoverflow.com
I have a strange situation where i the f:convertNumber doesnt work when trying to store it to a untyped Map. I expect the number to be stored as a java.lang.Double object in ...
2. Disallow exponential value for long numbers in
Within this tag
3. Problem using convertNumber for decimal numbers coderanch.com
I'm using a f:convertNumber on an inputText. I want the number that is typed to convert to a Double (or double). This is my inputText:
4. convertNumber question coderanch.com
Hi, In my project I use myfaces and tomahawk, and I have a question concerning the convertNumber tag. In my jsf code I have this statement:
5. f:convertnumber qustion? coderanch.com
6. problem with f:convertNumber and decimals coderanch.com
Your JVM is apparently running under a spanish locale. The simple number (and date) formatting services have picked the notation appropriate for that locale, which would be "123.456.789,00" instead of the English "123,456,789.00" format. It could be worse. I think in Peru, it's more like "1234'5678'9000" and I don't recall if they use "," or "." for the decimal point. Your ...
7. convertNumber and rounding mode coderanch.com
Hello, How would I go about specifying the convertNumber tag's rounding mode? The default "round half even" mode is not suitable for my application. It would seem kind of silly to write an entirely new converter for something like this. If this is actually necessary, how could I extend the existing converter instead of writing one from scratch? I cannot round ...