1. Is it possible to use JSF to build clean CSS layouts without using tables? stackoverflow.com
I want to look at using JSF but I'm put off by what appears to be the liberal use of html tables for layout by many components. How do you go about ...
2. JSF panelGroup - 1 span for all? stackoverflow.com
I'm wanted to use a panelGroup to group my inputs and their labels e.g
3. How to control the layout in JSF? stackoverflow.com
I am writing a web application (While learning JSF from scratch, and thanks to this site I was able to do this). I have managed to get pretty far but there ...
4. panelGroup mess up my layout stackoverflow.com
I have standard page layout: header + 2 blocks (left and right). Code are below
5. Good source for JSF layout management? stackoverflow.com
Can anyone recommend a nice tutorial on recommended layout designs. In other words, what components should one use to a achieve GUI pattern "X" in Facelets? myFaces? IceFaces? ...
6. JSF - Layout issues in IE7 and below when using multiple (and nested)
7. Brain burp! Can't get the right Data Grid layout coderanch.com
Hi, I've been doing JSF for a while now, and I've encountered a hitch which I can't seem to get my mind around. I recently built a prototype which used a panelGrid to show static items in a grid layout with 4 columns. Items 1 - 4 in the first row, 4 - 8 in the second, etc. Now I want ...
8. JSF and Layouts coderanch.com
9. Layout help coderanch.com
10. scrollable layout without frames coderanch.com
11. Java Studio Creator layout problems coderanch.com
Hi All, I am having some problems with the layout of web pages created using Java Studio Creator. If anyone could give me some pointers, either to how to improve my pages or to any tutorials talking about how to get the layout right I would be very grateful. I have made a mock up of my page at . An ...
12. selectManyCheckbox and own layout? coderanch.com
13. JSF layout templates coderanch.com
Hi, I was trying to create JSF layout templates. I am using ADF components in my code. When I try to use Tiles, I am facing lot of problems and I read in one of the forums that we should use Facelets instead of Tiles. Now when I use Facelets I am facing problems again as Oracle ADF components are not ...
14. Best Practice in Screen Layout? coderanch.com
15. JSF layout coderanch.com
16. Different layout for cookmenu coderanch.com
17. box layout using HtmlPanelGroup coderanch.com
18. JSF 2.0 and Checkbox layout coderanch.com
20. Tables for layout coderanch.com
I've just been thrown in the deep end with an ICEFaces project and one of my initial reactions, having done a bit of web design in the past, is the use of tables for layout. These days in the world of web design, it is considered very backwards to use tables for anything other than displaying data. Do some of the ...