1. jsf - how to pre-check selectmanycheckbox items? stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF page where I am need to pre-check one of the checkboxes on the page, when it is first loaded. How would I go about doing this? I ...
2. How to set SelectManyCheckbox title dynamically JSF2 stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to set selectManyCheckbox title dynamically ? In title I want to show Item name .
3. while loop to the infinity when I try to retrieve checked Item from selectManyCheckbox stackoverflow.com
I want to recuperate from a checkbox a list of item checked, the problem that when I iterate the list to retrieve the item checked the instruction while loop ...
4. Preselect items in h:selectManyCheckbox stackoverflow.com
How do I preselect the elements in a
5. h:selectManyCheckbox with POJO problem stackoverflow.com
I tried some ways to achieve this simple thing :
6. JSF h:selectManyCheckbox valueChangeEventListener not fired when user unchecks all stackoverflow.com
My problem is that when the user unchecks everything (leaving 0 checkboxes checked) JSF does not fire the valueChangeListener. I appreciate any help, thanks. JSPX:
7. JSF - SelectManyCheckbox not saving stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to rebuild something similar as what can be found here: http://i-proving.ca/space/Technologies/JSF/selectManyCheckbox I have a class UserType and a Class Permission. Class UserType has a ManyToMany relationship with Permission And ...
8. Problem with h:selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
HI all, I am trying to delete a list of records using h:selectManyCheckbox . what i exactly want from the application is.... I have a list of employees and they are all present in a datatable. I want to delte some of them using the control h:selectManyCheckbox .. But when i place this control as the last column in the datatable ...
9. selectmanycheckbox with selectitem coderanch.com
hi, i am having selectmanycheckbox inside a datatable with selectitem. for each record in the datatable a selectmanycheckbox ll be rendered. while running.. i select some checkboxes inside the datatable, but i am always getting the last value of the selectmanychkbox.. and the list size is also always one. i cant use selectitems in this case.. coz i am keeping the ...
10. Using selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
I think you can use your backing beans's property which should be array. but I am not sure how to do that. the other way round is to iterate through the request parameters and get the value. e.g. HashMap hmap = new HashMap(FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequestParameterValuesMap()); int cnt = 0; ///Now iterate thru the hashmap. and increment cnt if (hmap.get("pr:prForm:prTable:" + cnt + ":chk") ...
11. selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
12. Load h:selectManyCheckbox with items selected coderanch.com
13. SelectManyCheckBox -- Help Needed coderanch.com
14. nowrap with selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
16. Issue with t:selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
17. can't get values from h:selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
18. Applying style class to only one item in h:selectmanyCheckbox coderanch.com
19. Need help for h:selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
Hi All, In my application I need to show dynamic services and this dynamic services should also show default services in the list. So user will see some of the selected checkbox which will indicates that these are default services which he will get and rest of the services will be with unchecked checkbox. So Iam using
20. selectManyCheckbox problem coderanch.com
21. Problems with converter in h:selectManyCheckbox coderanch.com
Hi fellows!, I am trying to implement a CRUD for users in my web app. I am using JSF2.0, spring 3 and hibernate. The problem is when i use h:selectManyCheckbox for user roles. I am always getting a convertion error message when i press save button. I am using a FacesConverter for convertion. This is my code: The backing bean: import ...
22. selectManyCheckBox doesnt popolate the values selected coderanch.com