1. how to add a seperator in
2. Multiple selectOneMenu with same value coderanch.com
HI all, I want to display two selectOneMenu components on my screen at two different locations. I have the same value(same variable in the bean) for both and the same listener method in the bean too. When i do this, i am getting following issues: 1. When i change the value in either of the selectOneMenu Component, the event Listener is ...
3. Can you have condition in
5. h:selectOneMenu values customization coderanch.com
6. selectOneMenu and ajax support coderanch.com
7. Problem with selectOneMenu and valueChangedListener coderanch.com
Hi All, I am currently trying to build a simple web based application as a school exercise using JSF. The application allows the user to login and manage notes. The user can add multiple notes (I call documents) and per note have multiple versions (each time the user makes a change to a note a new version is created). The application ...
8. h:selectOneMenu PROBLEM coderanch.com
9. On selectonemenu change uncheck checkbox? coderanch.com
11. f:ajax to update h:selectOneMenu coderanch.com
It's required that whatever value you have in the target value of a Select control must be in the SelectItems collection. If you change the SelectItems and the old selected value isn't in the new SelectItems, you need to reset the selected value to blank, null, or an appropriate pre-selection (that is, something that's in the new SelectItems list).
12. Converter for h:selectOneMenu coderanch.com
Converters work in both directions - coming from the View and going to the View. HTML Views (the most common View type) are text, so they need the getAsString to convert data to display form. On the way back in, getAsObject converts the text data value to whatever binary form you're backing the field with, such as converting a String date ...
13. Problem setting PropertyActionListener in h:selectOneMenu coderanch.com
14. Noob JSF question on h:selectOneMenu item. coderanch.com
Hello guy's , im realy starting with JSF2 and I've got some problems here to figure out what happened. Im trying to do a h:selectOneMenu on an arrayLisf of addresses and get my selected object in a property of my action bean. Here the xhtml code :
Ergistrement - tape 2
Liste des addresses disponibles
15. Trouble with JSF selectOneMenu coderanch.com
16. Strange behaviour with h:selectOneMenu value coderanch.com
I am having a page with two selectOneMenu, The 2nd one is rendered when the 2nd select item of the 1st selectOneMenu is selected until now it is Ok, The problem that value submitted from the 2nd selectOneMenu is not correct and sometimes null
17. Help with h:selectOneMenu coderanch.com
Thanks a lot Tim for the quick reply ... Tim .. this is what exactly I am trying to do .. is to grap this collection of the values in this component... I ran the server in debug mode .. and couldnt find a clue to which property to look for... could you please explain to me your way more ... ...
18. Selecting option in second selectOneMenu not setting property value coderanch.com
Hi, I have been working on this problem for hours and cannot find an answer in this forum or any other google search. I have a form that contains 2 dropdowns populated from database tables, when an option is selected in the first one (system) it successfully triggers the rendering and populating of the second (facility). Great. But...when the user selects ...
19. Multiple selectOneMenu that always return same last value coderanch.com
Welcome to the JavaRanch, Nassim! It's hard to say. Are these tags embedded within an "h:form" element withing a JSF view element in the JSF View source? If not, the data won't submit properly. The other possibility is that your selectItem list doesn't match the selection.This can happen easily if you're using Request Scope. JSF tends to require Session Scope more ...
20. selectOneMenu value not being set on postback coderanch.com
I have this simple code: So, when the user changes the amount in the select box, the search executes and displays the chosen rows per page. The problem is, the "itemsPerPage" value always ends ...
21. Help with selectOneMenu items coderanch.com
23. h:selectOneMenu breaking up in IE 9 coderanch.com
Hi, I have a h:selectOneMenu which works well on IE 8 and Google chrome. Recently, I tested the code on IE 9 and the h:selectOneMenu is breaking up. Here is the code for the h:selectOneMenu tag that I am using.
24. Expandable h:selectOneMenu coderanch.com
Hi, I am working on a web application developed with JSF 1.2. I have used h:selectOneMenu on many pages. I have used its style attributed as following.
25. JSF 2.0 selectOneMenu control not populated coderanch.com
Hello, Am new to JSF 2.0 and JSF web apps in general. PlaceOrders.xhtml has a drop down control
26. selectOneMenu call a method on select item coderanch.com
28. problem with
29. Can't get JSF selectOneMenu to show list of items coderanch.com
First, I welcome suggestions on a good JSF book. I'm trying to learn this stuff, it's great but massive. I have a managed bean to retrieve a list of items from a database, and a jsf page to display the dropdown list as a selectOneMenu. The items don't show up in the drop down. Suggestions? JSF page
30. h:selectOneMenu Free type ? coderanch.com
31. How to persist a data from a selectonemenu box in jsf coderanch.com
32. noSuchElementException when using SelectoneMenu coderanch.com
33. populate selectOneMenu with list containing various type of object coderanch.com
34. JSF selectOneMenu forums.oracle.com
35. selectOneMenu in jsf forums.oracle.com