1. Problem in JSF2 with client-side state saving and serialization stackoverflow.com
I have a problem in JSF2 with client side state saving and serialization. I have created a page with a full description and a small class diagram: http://tinyurl.com/jsf2serial. ...
2. JSF state saving method and lazy relationships stackoverflow.com
I have classes on my domain model with plenty of lazy relationships; I was using server-side state saving with JSF, and that allowed me to have these lazy mappings initialized on-demand ...
3. STATE_SAVING_METHOD coderanch.com
4. When to save attached state coderanch.com
5. Reduce bandwith - save state on client coderanch.com
We're using myfaces and we have some problems regarding performance on the website. Our clients have quite thin networklines, so we need to reduce the amount of data that is floating on the net. we have done some monitoring and it seems like the web is sending the whole site as response for each request, even if only a small value ...
6. Storing State coderanch.com
7. State Maintainance in jsf coderanch.com
8. STATE_SAVING_METHOD = client coderanch.com
9. Problem with client side state saving coderanch.com
10. JSF client side state saving coderanch.com
11. JSF application state coderanch.com
12. Going to previous state in JSF coderanch.com
13. State Saving coderanch.com
14. Help with the State coderanch.com
15. Help with State coderanch.com
16. Partial State Saving, initial state and so on coderanch.com
Hi Volodymir, i concur with what you saying. Today i've encountered the same issue with an ajax behavior, even when i've mark the initialState of the behavior it gets reset and end it in not rendering the state and after that it throws an ArrayOutOfBoundException in the postback of the ajax request. I'm hoping that someday this feature work as accorded ...