1. JSF templating beginner's question stackoverflow.com
I belong to Asp.Net but just starting to learn JSF. I wanted to know whether all features of MasterPage are available in JSF templating? I mean say suppose i have a ...
2. JSF Templating without RAD stackoverflow.com
I have a set of jsp's based off a jtpl template. The template (jtpl file) looks like this:
3. JSF Template Designing in SUN RI_1.101 stackoverflow.com
We are using JSF in UI.We need to develop Templates for designing.Can we develop templates in SUN RI1.1_01.If so,can any one tell me how to start?
4. JSF template not applied stackoverflow.com
I created template (template.xhtml) which resides in root context of application. I wanted to apply it to page (newTemplateClient.xhtml) which resides in the folder 'public'. So newTemplateClient.xhtml looks like this:
5. StringTemplate vs FreeMarker: Is it simply a matter of choice? stackoverflow.com
I am looking into replacing a JSF stack (for numerous reasons) with a Template Engine along with Struts2 or Spring MVC. Narrowing down from the various options, I am left with ...
6. Using templates coderanch.com
What is the best way to go about creating a template to use with JSF. Currently the only way I have figured out how to do this is to create one .jsp file with includes but the problem is you have to create several navigation cases within the one navigational rule because I can't seem to get the forms to post ...
7. using WAF template in JSF coderanch.com
8. templates coderanch.com
9. JSF Template coderanch.com
10. Template choice jsf coderanch.com
11. Template Design- coderanch.com
12. JSF templates coderanch.com
Hi, I am using facelets to template JSF views. The templates reference all the image paths and other relevant file paths. Due to this I am unable to create sub directories for the files calling the templates. for example: folder 1 template1 page1_ _ | | folder2 page1 in the above dir structure, folder2,page1 will not render the template as the ...
13. templates coderanch.com
14. JSF - Missing source code using templating and composition coderanch.com