1. File extension changes to ".jsf" while using the action attribute stackoverflow.com
I'm having a little bit of a problem here, whenever I use an action attribute (i.e.
2. JSF2 Action parameter stackoverflow.com
I have read about passing parameters from jsf page to managedbean through actionListener. Is it also possible to pass a parameter to a simple action method? Thank you for reading...
Thank you ...
3. How do you pass view parameters when navigating from an action in JSF2? stackoverflow.com
From an action in my bean, I'm trying to redirect to another page expecting a view parameter. What is the recommended way to do this in JSF2? E.g., say my source page ...
4. Passing parameter to JSF action stackoverflow.com
I'm using GlassFish 3.1, and trying to pass parameter to commandButton action. Following is my code: beans.xml
5. What is the best way to trigger an action from an input field? coderanch.com
I have an application where the user is supposed to enter his username on one page and press a link "next" to get to the next page. To enhance the user experience I want to allow him to simply press enter in the input field to go to the next page. The site navigation is setup in a faces config file. ...
6. how to dynamically set the action attribute coderanch.com
7. programmatic HTmlCommandLink action with parameters not working coderanch.com
8. Problem With the "action" Attribute coderanch.com
9. Does action attribute not work with function call having parameters? coderanch.com
Tim Holloway wrote:Welcome to the JavaRanch, Sunny! JSF version 1 did not permit parameters on action methods. In any event, you don't need to pass the row ID as a parameter. The action method can get that but invoking the "getCurrentRow()" method on the table's dataModel object. I am using JSF 2.0 version and gettiong fellowing error on console:- SEVERE: Servlet.service() ...