1. how to export a list in pdf with java stackoverflow.com
for a web application I need to implement a function that allowed to export a list in pdf?? How shall i do it? there is a class that allowed it ...
2. Java: Sorting an ArrayList stackoverflow.com
My attempt to sort an ArrayList in reverse (descending) order with the following code snippet - used in a JSF managed bean to populate a dataGrid returns the error below:
3. ui:repeat, populate list stackoverflow.com
I have a similiar problem to this questions (old question) Inner UI:repeat does not bind to a bean in a nested UI:repeat My problem is I can't figure out how to populate ...
4. JSF not retaining the original List and mixing modified and original List OR How to do a deep copy of an ArrayList in JSF 2.0 ModelBean stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF2.0 in my application. The business requirement in my project is such that when page loads a list is displayed. The list is coming from DAO layer or web ...
5. Iterate arraylist with c:forEach coderanch.com
c:forEach is part of the JSTL, not part of JSF. Specifically, it can cause you serious problems when used in conjunction with JSF. As you get more familiar with JSF, you'll discover that JSF pages don't have logic on them - they declare views, instead. For example, instead of iterating through a data array as c:forEach does, the JSF equivalent is ...
7. how to use Arraylist In jsf framework ? coderanch.com
8. selectOneListbox value from an ArrayList coderanch.com
9. Iterate thru ArrayList to create multiple h:panelGroups coderanch.com
10. Arraylist with name,value how do i get the name out ? coderanch.com
11. Iterating over Arraylist in jsf application coderanch.com
12. ArrayList populated table doesn't save values. coderanch.com
13. Using object ArrayList in JSF coderanch.com
14. Does jsf accept ArrayList? coderanch.com
15. storing arbitrary number of values to an arraylist coderanch.com
16. Iterate ArrayList & display in JSF... coderanch.com