1. JAXB boolean handling oddities and JSF stackoverflow.com
There is a known bug in JAXB: https://jaxb.dev.java.net/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=733 JAXB does not properly generate boolean field getters and setters, this bug is left unfixed for backwards compatibility. A JAXB plugin exists ...
2. Using multiple booleans as value for selectManyCheckbox stackoverflow.com
I have a number of Booleans that I want to group together by using a h:selectManyCheckbox. I don't want the value to be an ArrayList or Array, just my XX Boolean ...
3. JSF 2.0: Pass boolean value to composite stackoverflow.com
I've created a composite and declared one of the attributes to be of type java.lang.Boolean. When I try to use this composite, I use el to invoke a method that returns ...
4. Why don't Converters work for values like Boolean and BigDecimals? coderanch.com
5. Setting a Boolean SessionScope Variable coderanch.com
6. Setting a Boolean SessionScope Variable coderanch.com
7. OutputFormat according to boolean coderanch.com
Hi, I've only been busy with jsf now for a couple of weeks. I'm now trying to adjust my output according to a simple boolean. I used to do this with
8. JSF boolean coderanch.com
9. Mandatory check for select boolean check box coderanch.com
hi, we are using trinidad tags in our application. I have a requirement where i need to do a requiredness validation if the user does not check a check box. Normally when we specify required="true" for a input text or combobox. it shows a validatation message if the user does not enter a valid text or does not select any thing ...
10. How do I require at least one boolean checkbox to be checked? coderanch.com