1. JSF 2.0 redirect with parameters stackoverflow.com
I my JEE application I have articles administration. There is url like
2. Is Flash scope free of race conditions? stackoverflow.com
I found out that the JSF 2.0 Flash scope is implemented in Mojarra 2.x via a cookie. What seems to happen is that when navigating from view A to view B ...
3. JSF 2.0 - automatically include view parameters in url stackoverflow.com
I have simple jsf page with view params and load method which is processing those params:
I also set some ...
4. Encoding request parameters after JSF2.0 Post-Redirect-Get stackoverflow.com
I've upgraded a JSF application from 1.1 to 2.0 and I'm trying to encode request parameters after performing an action. The situation:
5. redirect & parameter passing coderanch.com