1. How to pass additional parameters in ajax request on change value in h:selectOneMenu? stackoverflow.com
I need to pass some parameters (id in my example) to f:ajax listener method, but i don't know how. Anybody help ?
2. Populate by code SelectOneMenu based on custom meta-data in attributes stackoverflow.com
I need a solution to populate by code SelectOneMenu using some meta-data specified as an attribute to this component. Here is the detail of my requirement. 1) The developer would specify some thing ...
3. how to make selectOneMenu as display field? coderanch.com
4. Using disabled attribute in SelectOneMenu coderanch.com
Hello, I'm trying to disable the form SelectOneMenu with the disabled attribute, but I can't find out why it doesn't work. Here some of the code I'm using:
5. populating SelectOneMenu using ArrayList coderanch.com
6. How to use ValueChangeLister attribute in selectOnemenu coderanch.com
Hi friends This is Srinivas Iam trying to use valueChangeListener in the below code but it is not working <%@ page language="java" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://www.infragistics.com/faces/netadvantage" prefix="ig"%>