2. JSF 2.0 request.getParameter return a string with wrong encoding stackoverflow.com
I'm writing an application in JSF 2.0 which supports many languages, among them ones with special characters. I use String value = request.getParameter("name") and POST method, the page encoding is set ...
3. JSF Encode UTF - 8? stackoverflow.com
now i work with my friend , he is Vietnamese and he want create website with Vietnamese Language, but we have problem with Encode UTF 8 i was write class Filter follow:
4. character encoding in JSF 1.1 stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a tool using JSF 1.1 and I'm having this problem : I have a String in my backing bean which is printed as:
5. Reading request parameter values with UTF-8 chars in JSF stackoverflow.com
6. How to set JSF message encoding to UTF-8? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code for some user input validation
7. JSF and Character Sets (UTF-8 mainly) coderanch.com
Hi all, This question might have been asked before, but I'm going to ask it anyway because I'm completely puzzled by how this works in JSF. Let's begin with the basics, I have an application running on an OC4J servlet container, and am using JSF 1.1 (MyFaces). The problems I am having with this setup, is that it seems that the ...
8. extended characters problem with UTF-8 coderanch.com