1. JSF 2.0 Annotation does not work stackoverflow.com
;Hi, I am using JSF 2.0 Mojarra ver. 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT (obtain using maven). I am trying to use Annotation to setup JSF bean, as such:
2. JSF config-annotations not processed stackoverflow.com
I am running a JSF 2 application on JBoss AS 6. Somehow the Annotations, like @FacesComponent or @FacesValidator, etc are not processed by the container. If I annotate a Bean with ...
3. Unable to register java class with JSF 2.0 annotations stackoverflow.com
In my JSF project, I'm trying to register java classes with JSF 2.0 annotations instead of registering the classes in the faces-config.xml file. When I register the classes in the ...
4. CDI in layered architecture. How to inject service object using CDI annotations? stackoverflow.com
I am developing some application, which consists of three layers:
5. JSF annotations on interface or abstract class coderanch.com
6. Annotations Not Working coderanch.com
7. Cannot use the annotations in JSF2.0 coderanch.com
8. @PreDestroy annotation coderanch.com
9. @Transactional Annotation coderanch.com