1. Usage of JSF vs other web frameworks stackoverflow.com
We are in the process of re-evaluating our usage of JSF (brought in before I came onto the project) vs the possible usage of other web frameworks such as Spring MVC. From ...
2. Can CSS frameworks (ie: 960gs or Blueprintcss) be used without margins? stackoverflow.com
3. Recommendations... JavaServer Faces (JSF), Struts, model2, other stackoverflow.com
We are looking at reworking a java business management web service that has been in use for over 4 years now. The software's internal architecture has been all custom built and ...
4. When JSF 2.0 will be released? stackoverflow.com
I got interested in looking at JSF 2.0 as a potential technology to use. Does anybody know when this version is scheduled to come out and how active is the project ...
5. Best JSF framework/library for "conversation state" stackoverflow.com
What do people think is the best JSF framework or library for a saving state longer than request scope (but w/o using session scope) that is backbutton/new window safe -- i.e. ...
6. what is the framework jsf? stackoverflow.com
I am beggining in jsf programming. I want to know where am i start?
7. JSF vs Stripes, which is best? stackoverflow.com
Which is best, or in other words, whish is easiest to use? Stripes or JSF. Although I haven't used both in anger I need to gauge what is the best option ...
8. Struts 2 or JSF? stackoverflow.com
I am just starting with web application. Which framework should I try : struts 2 jsf? Both seem pretty good.
9. Java Framework Choice Question stackoverflow.com
We do have many frameworks available in Java. Struts, Swing, JSF 2.0, Spring etc are used as per their priority. Actually, I don't know how many they are as well! But, as ...
10. JSF 1.0 vs JSF 2.0 stackoverflow.com
What is difference between these 2 version ? As a freshes to java, I just only got that, the difference is only at the point at architectural level. But, at a long ...
11. JSF - Highlight changed data in table (within transaction) Reusable framework stackoverflow.com
While implementing a data entry utility, I was given the need to highlight fields in a table whose values were changed by that transaction. (Not all fields in the table ...
12. Recommended JSF 2.0 CRUD frameworks stackoverflow.com
Can somebody recommend any framework to facilitate CRUD development in JSF 2.0? Aspects I value most:
13. JSF - First steps into this framework. What is wrong on this configuration? stackoverflow.com
Im making an easy application just to test the JSF framework. This is actually web.xml :
14. How can i decouple the trinidad usage from our framework stackoverflow.com
We are tightly depending on MyFaces & Trinidad libraries. Can somebody suggest me how to proceed for decoupling with the above two and let me know the inputs on which open source ...
15. JSF 2 on top of Play! Framework stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to use JSF 2.0 (PrimeFaces for example) as view layer for Play Framework? I'd like to combine elastic hot redeployment of Play with easy component driven JSF developement ...
16. what kind of framework is this? coderanch.com
18. Code generation framework coderanch.com
JSF is a presentation mechanism, so in the sense of "this is everything we need in one pretty package!", no. However, you can do WSYIWYG JSF page design using something like NetBeans or Oracle JDeveloper. If you back your managed beans with something like Hibernate or JDO, you get CRUD functionality without too much pain. A few years back I did ...
19. Some simple questions about JSF frameworks ....? coderanch.com
20. Ajax vs FacesClient Framework? coderanch.com
21. Pure Ajax or Existing ajax framework ? coderanch.com
22. wich ajax framework is the best out there coderanch.com
23. To the authors: JSF & the other frameworks coderanch.com
24. Which framework/technology does JSF fit into coderanch.com
25. design question in JSF framework coderanch.com
I have a page that displays a table with dynamic number of columns. I am using Tomahawk's datatable for this. I bound the table to a backing bean property so I can capture the rows and do some validations across columns for each row. The validation also involves some business logic. Is it okay to have some business logic in a ...
26. jsf a good framework for production? coderanch.com
27. web frameworks coderanch.com
28. Good book for Shale Framework coderanch.com
29. framework recommendation coderanch.com
I'm about to rewrite an existing mvc (servlet/jsp) app to be ajaxed. What framework would you recommend? It's been a while since i've looked into it and some recommendations would be handy. I've done some jsf 1.1 and the ready rolled ajax frameworks weren't there when I last looked. It wasn't that easy to hook it all up with ajax. Are ...
30. what is chordiant framework? coderanch.com
Jsf is used for the development of user interface in chordiant frame work. Chordiant frame work in brief has is built on mvc2 architecture. UI layer- built on jsf service layer- Chordiant service layer JXP - Chordiant JXP similar to hibernate it has hell a lot of stuff used mostly for telephony(call center) and banking domains.
31. can we use webstart instead of web framework like JSF? coderanch.com
32. About JSF Framework. coderanch.com
33. Which framework to use? coderanch.com
34. I need a conceptual understanding of the JavaServer Faces framework. coderanch.com
I'm a JavaServer Faces newbie trying to get my head around this framework by using whatever online tutorials and resources I can find. So far the hunt has not been overly successful. I've been studying the java language at home on my own from a small application and desktop perspective. I've found some tutorials targeted at the JSF framework but most ...
35. Designing a new Framework coderanch.com
Hi people, I got some concepts in hand and I wish to develop a new JSF/Struts based framework. It will include Dependency Injection (constructor and setter at least), transaction control and many other features. Its just a proof of concept. Please dont take this as the ultimate one. Yes, Ive read a lot about the current ones and I dont intend ...
36. junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Method not found coderanch.com
37. JSF Frameworks liferay.com