1. Any data-driven open source JEE5 EJB3+JSF Sample Project out there? stackoverflow.com
I am looking for an open source project that uses EJB3 as backend and JSF as frontend. It should not be a tutorial but a real application that real people are ...
2. Do I need frameworks to complement a Java EE 6, JSF-2 Web-App? Which ones? stackoverflow.com
In the previous J2EE versions, it was common practice to complement the default libraries with frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, etc.
3. JavaEE: Question about design stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF page that will create a new
4. What exactly Java EE6 and do I have choice not to include some of features? stackoverflow.com
When I looked into
5. Newbie question about Java EE 6 and CDI stackoverflow.com
I'm just starting to learn CDI and Java EE 6, but I found this piece of code that I want to fully understand.
6. Suitable platform for Dashboard: Pentaho, Liferay, RapidMiner or J2EE (JSF, EJB) stackoverflow.com
I'm evaluating platform for build dashboard using Java technology only and I want to know the best suitable to this. I'm looking for solution in these categories:
7. JSF taglibs in AS7 and modules community.jboss.org
I have been experimenting with Richfaces 4.0 under AS126.96.36.199 Final, with the Richfaces jar being passed to the application via a module (with all appropriate dependencies). It seems to ...
8. Jsf 1.2 on j2ee 1.4??? coderanch.com
9. Swapping JSF implementation in JEE5 AS coderanch.com
10. Which version of J2ee should be used for JSF? coderanch.com
11. JSF 2.0: for non-fully j2ee apps as well? coderanch.com
Hi Gian, to my knowledge it should be possible to use JSF 2.0 without the other parts of Java EE. But the better question is: What advantages do you get when you use the whole EE stack. In my opinion the different components and APIs of JEE (6) are really good but they are even more shining if you use them ...
12. [ajax][jsf][javaEE] double click issue coderanch.com
Hello, i`m building a java EE aplication for searching client`s packets. To search, Account number need to be entered, to the less detailed datatable appears, then from datatable one selects intresting packet, and sees the details of packet. Thanks to ajax, quite everything is working, but i have one issue - from datatable, the commandlink needs to be clicked twice before ...
13. JSF replace j2ee client app possible? coderanch.com
Lots of code could be described as "JEE client applications" - web servers and servlet containers that connect to a JEE server, desktop applications that connect in some fashion to a JEE server, a browser that gets its HTML from a JEE server, a browser that performs XHR REST calls to a JEE server, etc. JSF only addresses the web layer; ...