1. Why doesn't JSF 2.0 RI (Mojarra) scan my class' annotations? stackoverflow.com
I have a War and Jar project in my Eclipse-based JSF project. I have decided to use annotations to declare my FacesConverter, (among a myriad other things), rather than declare ...
2. Caching issue in updating Mojarra from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4 stackoverflow.com
I am now using Mojarra 2.0.3 and want to update to 2.0.4 in my JSF application. Mojarra 2.0.3 resources are cached in thousands of my customer's machines and how can I force ...
3. Problem with outputlink on files stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a JSF 2.0 project using Mojarra, PrimeFaces and Tomcat 6.x. I created some outputlink that point to files. These files are external of my WAR in a directory under ...
4. why does mojarra 2.1 scan every other war on each module startup? stackoverflow.com
We have a huge EAR application with about 20 ejb-jar and war modules. For each war module that Mojarra starts, it seems it is trying to scan annotation on every other war. ...
5. FacesConverter not working with mojarra 2.1.0-b09, 2.1.1-b02? stackoverflow.com
With this maven dependency, it works :
6. JSF 2 Mojarra -- Can I configure the app to always use numbered XML entities instead of named entities? stackoverflow.com
I'm noticing that mojarra outputs named html entities in many cases as opposed to numbered entities. This seems to cause issues when using an application/xhtml+xml content type. I looked through some ...
7. What is Mojarra? stackoverflow.com
How is Mojarra different from Sun's JSF Reference Implemenation? Is it just a later version? Is it simply a rename?
8. jsf 2.0 @FacesConverter forClass BigDecimal not working? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Mojarra 2.1.3 (FCS b02) on Glassfish 3.1.1. When I use
but when I change to:
It works. Is there a bug in Mojarra? I also use
9. Mojarra 2.1.3 validateRequired unexpected behavior stackoverflow.com
In my demo, the user has to select at least one check box. The following code is working perfectly. File test.xhtml:
10. JSF 2 RI (Mojarra) and Tomahawk compatibility stackoverflow.com
I need to use fileUpload from Tomahawk because not provided by Jsf. I want to know if Tomahawk is 100% compatible with Mojarra I dont' find this information on the web. My version ...
12. dynamic id problems with jsf ui:repeat stackoverflow.com
i´m having a problem with which i hope you can help me. I´m working with jsf and mojarra. I create a matrix of inputtext with this.