1. How can I develop a CSS based layout that is 100% browser compatible? stackoverflow.com
We are in the process of creating a few layouts for various external and internal websites. One of the developers is using the not-so best practice of switching his CSS file ...
2. Problem trying to send file to browser in JSF stackoverflow.com
Hi I've tried two different techniques for sending a file to a browser(making the user download a file). I've tried an example from myfaces wikipage
3. JSF and browser back stackoverflow.com
I have a very strict requirement to use POST to pass in request parameters to my application upon entry. Once entering the application (page1), entering form information and continuing to ...
4. JSF - Display MS word document on the web browser stackoverflow.com
For one of my projects, I need to display MS word document on web browser using JSF 2.0. The web application contains header, contents and so on. The MS word document ...
5. Browser events in JSF stackoverflow.com
6. JSF - detect when user has exited browser window stackoverflow.com
In my application I have created some locking / unlocking functionality based on the current page that the user is viewing. A user can view a page and will acquire a ...
7. JSF - List of supported Browsers stackoverflow.com
Can someone help me to find out the list of all Supported Browsers for JSF2?
8. How to display Browser name and version with JSF 2.0? stackoverflow.com
I just need to display the browser name and its version on a
Mojarra 2.0.4 - Primefaces 2.2.1- glassfish v3 ...
9. Browser-dependent CSS switch with JSF stackoverflow.com
I need some browser specific CSS in my JSF2 application (Mojarra 2.1, Tomcat 7). I tried adding to my template:
10. issue is with IE8 and IE7 browsers? stackoverflow.com
i developed a application using JSF. in one scenario 'CreateAccount', i have three tabs in the header. like tab1>tab2>tab3 tab1: for enter the date of the birth of the user, tab2: for enter ...
11. how to view xml as tree in browser? stackoverflow.com
Please tell me how to view the following XML as tree in a browser using
In my application I need to open new tab or browser window in internet explorer by clicking
13. Is there a more elegant way of switching templates based on the user-agent, in JSF? stackoverflow.com
We have a web application written with JSF and are trying to add a mobile version to it. Ideally, we'd have a separate folder with templates, CRUD and resources (e.g. jQuery ...
14. Handling the back browser button while iterating through a list stackoverflow.com
I have a list that I iterate through and fill in the fields one page at a a time. I'm using an array list and I increment a counter everytime the ...
15. Bind h:link with browser back button stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to bind browser back button event with a h:link in the form? I'm using JSF 2.0 Here's the component which is in a h:form
16. Browser navigation coderanch.com
Hmm, I think we need a confirm on that form submit. Anyway... This app is not JSF, but does not play well with refresh because its multi-frame, and has a dubious relationship with the back button. I was not at this meeting, and I told the person to get me next time they demanded that because, basically, they can demand whatever ...
17. While Using AJAX How To Manage Browser History coderanch.com
18. JSF and cross-browser coderanch.com
19. JSF Browser issues coderanch.com
I was under the naive assumption that there are no rendering issues when using different browsers with jsf (jsf 1.1 RI ). I've just noticed that a selectManyMenu tag renders differently on Firefox, and IE. Specifically it appears in the expected form on IE, but resembles a textfield on Firefox. Is this the tip of the iceberg? regards, Mo
20. Disabling Back Button of the Browser coderanch.com
21. Opening a new browser window coderanch.com
In my application, a user has chosen a news feed from a list of options. I can get that chosen url into an action method or action listener. I want to open a new browser window on the client's machine and display the selected news feed there. I also want to show a refreshed page in the original browser window. I ...
22. JS onclick to show data of the selected row in a new browser window. coderanch.com
23. how to display line break in browser using h:inputTextarea? coderanch.com
25. t:graphicImage not being displayed in browser coderanch.com
Hi to everyone out there. i am using it in a table as following <%@ page language="java" import="java.util.*" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/lib/taglibs/tomahawk.tld" prefix="x"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>