1. Overhead in loading the properties file or bundle coderanch.com
2. URGENT -- Overhead in loading the properties file or bundle coderanch.com
I wanted to know how the properties file is loaded for a JSF page and the overhead involved. For eg, if I load a properties file in let's say 10 JSF pages, is it loaded 10 times or is it re used after loading it a single time? Because for the application I'm developing minute care needs to be taken care ...
3. message-bundle not working coderanch.com
4. message bundle with dynamic keys coderanch.com
5. Problem with message bundle coderanch.com
6. bundle problem coderanch.com
7. message-bundle coderanch.com
Hi guys, I am trying to localize general REQUIRED message and from some reason I can not pass through parameter. Part of my faces-config.xml ...
8. Messages bundle best practices coderanch.com
Hello, there I have this JSF application, using Facelets and Tomahawk with several documents which are making a significant amount of properties created into the messages bundle properties file. I know there are some possibilities available like to distribute the properties into several property files or using naming conventions for the properties but I want to know what are the main ...