1. JSF Dependency Injection inheritence issue coderanch.com
Managed bean declarations define an instance of a JavaBean. It does not (re)define the class. What you did was create 4 beans, not 3, and the first bean was simply an instance of a UserAccountBean. You could inject that bean into your other beans, but that wouldn't be a superclass, it would be an object reference. In other words, no, you ...
2. Dependency injection coderanch.com
3. Dependency injection coderanch.com
4. Dependency Injection, can it solve my problem coderanch.com
5. JSF 2.0 Dependency injection problem coderanch.com
6. Doubt with Dependency Injection coderanch.com