1. How can I load txt file from internet into my jsf app? stackoverflow.com
It's me again) I have another problem. I want to load file (for example - txt) from web. I tried to use the next code in my managed bean:
2. Cannot open xls file in IE stackoverflow.com
We have JSF web application that generates XLS file and gives user link to thes file.
my webapplication works very fine with: Opera, FF, Chrome, Safari. Now i tested it on IE and there are some weird errors. I debugged my website with IE and it said:
4. Internet Explorer cannot download the file served by JSF stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF tag h:commandButton(and also tried using h:commandLink) to download a PDF or CSV file for my project. But it gives the following error: Internet Explorer cannot download abc.jsf. Internet ...
5. JS function applies checkbox value not immediately for IE stackoverflow.com
Another one cross-browser issue.
6. IE not downloading files over SSL stackoverflow.com
IE 7 & 8 both throw an error when users attempt to download a csv file over https.
8. Override Internet Explorer intranet compability mode using JSF stackoverflow.com
Microsoft Internet Explorer switches to compability mode for intranet pages. I found a solution for the issue here, but it applies to an ASP.net web application only. I however develop ...
9. Window.open not working with IE7 stackoverflow.com
I am facing when i am opening a popup with IE 7..is there any way around for this
10. why JSF taglib pointing to Internet Sun site? coderanch.com
11. Wanna know abt how to deploy our application in Internet coderanch.com
Hi everyone. I have been learning JSF for the past 4 months. I m planning to create my own website using JSF and deploy it in Internet. But i dont know abt the procedures of deploying it in net. I want all the details regarding this starting from domain space available for rent. And FYI i m using BEA workspace studio ...