1. Connect to database using jsf stackoverflow.com
How do I connect to the database(MYSQL) in connection bean using JSF to retrieve its contents. Also please let me know how do I configure the web.xml file?
2. JSF2 and Maven - hot deploy? stackoverflow.com
I'm on a project involving a JSF 2.0 frontend. The project is using Maven as the build tool, with a few modules for the different layers of the system. One of ...
3. Where can I find JSFUnit real-life example? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to use JSFUnit framework, but can't understand how to allocate projects/files. How many projects/sub-projects should I have and whether it is possible to have just ONE project, as it ...
4. Enterprise Aplication with EJB, JSF and JAX-RS stackoverflow.com
What is the best Maven archetype to use on enterprise application in java using EJB and JAX-RS, considering that in a near future i will have to make a front-end in ...
5. Where I can find maven2 repository with jsf 2.0.3? stackoverflow.com
Where I can find maven2 repository with jsf 2.0.3? I've searched in Google and saw one of developers say that it is on download.java.net, but my Maven doesn't find it.
6. JSF 1.1 to 1.2 migration stackoverflow.com
I'm currently using JSF 1.1 on Apache Tomcat 6.0.13, with maven 2. I'm planing to migrate from JSF 1.1 to 1.2. Could someone point me at: - what JSF implementation is best to ...
7. Setting up a JSF project without maven stackoverflow.com
I used to build my projects with maven. Now I want to do it 'manually'. But I struggle a little bit with directory order and other stuff. I first just created ...
8. JSF-API 2.0 is not in Maven central repo? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to add
9. Repository to download jsf 2 for maven 2 stackoverflow.com
I am trying to download the jsf-api.jar and jsf-Impl.jar in maven 2. I tried using the following repository but couldn't able to download from the repository. I am new to this ...
10. Maven JSF version stackoverflow.com
In Eclipse I try to add dependencies for JSF (mojarra) 2.0. But Maven doesn't find. Only version 1.2 Is it possible download with Maven or need manually? Thanks.
11. JSF-Maven coderanch.com
12. jsf 2 libs needed from maven 2 coderanch.com
13. Maven web project dependencies coderanch.com
Hi everybody, I've just started a project (JSF2+Facelets+RichFaces4+Spring3+Tomcat6) with Maven, but when I run the project I have the error bellow. GRAVE: Error loading WebappClassLoader context: /webteste delegate: false repositories: /WEB-INF/classes/ ----------> Parent Classloader: org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@c44b88 javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1645) at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1491) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1095) ... I include the dependencies, but JSF not working. This is my pom.xml